This is the original farmhouse to the adjoining Fingest Farm (see separate report). A timber-framed house of c. 1600 date, with queen struts and clasped purlin trusses. It is brick fronted on the street elevation only, of a three-bay plan with later rear extension, forming a T-shape. The latter was probably added in the 17th century as a kitchen, strongly indicated by the large range and double gable end stacks. Much historical information was added by former tenant farmers and their descendants.
Warning: Undefined array key "message" in /home/henleypr/public_html/wp-content/plugins/acf-frontend-form-element/main/frontend/forms/classes/permissions.php on line 251