Village farmstead. A group of two barns, stables, a shelter shed and granary adjoin the former farm house, now called Ivy Cottage (see separate report). A new, modest brick farm house was built in 1894. Timber framed, 4-bay barn with timber treshing floor and curved inner principal trusses indicates a mid-18th century date. Detailed research into the occupancy by the Hussey and Prince families by local descendant Harold Hussey of Pheasants Hill Farm, Hambleden; photographs of family members, farm waggon and 1940s tractor.